Terms and conditions of membership.
- Membership enables you to access the Scrapstore for one year, where you are able to collect resources in exchange for a donation. The suggested donation is £8 per wheelie basket (1⁄2 basket =£4, 2 baskets= £16 etc)
- Resources in the Scrapstore are donated by local businesses and industry and are intended for use within creative play, art and craft, education, and therapeutic activities. Under no circumstances are you permitted to sell on any items you have collected from the Scrapstore, although you can sell items you have made from Scrapstore resources (e.g. bags sewn with fabric collected from Community Scrapstore).
- Members are not permitted to collect resources for other people or groups. If other people or groups are interested in the resources available please encourage them to take out their own membership as this fee enables us to keep on offering scrap resources at low cost.
- Community Scrapstore will do our best to ensure the scrap available is clean and safe, however please note that we will not be liable for damage, loss or injury which might arise from using any material supplied, however used.
- Children are welcome to visit the Scrapstore with appropriate adult supervision at all times.
- Some scrap resources will on occasion be available in limited amounts per customer; please take only what you need and feel free to return any you don’t use so we can make it available to more members.
- Community Scrapstore reserves the right to remove membership from an individual or group, without reimbursement, if the above membership conditions are not adhered to.